Sunday, June 21, 2009

~.~ Having Fun~.~

This is my 1st time go clubbing with my housemate... But is the 3rd time went there...Actually I'm not high on that day, due to I'm not drunk.. Just keep to drink juices... wuwuwuwu... why i don't want to drink alcohol?? It is because I'm sensitive to it...Damn....
ying chiet and me

kk=king kong + me

connie + me

took this picture in my hostel, we are getting to go clubbing... but nobody feel excited...=.=

oh, this is my classmate..

eilynn + eyvone + yun + zoe

haiz i regret to took this picture with Jasmine...
Because this showed me lose already!!!!!!

Daisy+eyvone+zoe+yun+eilynnwiew wiew!!!!!! you all see Jasmine la...haiz....sorry about yun and eilynn...both of you also lose...
The last picture of course is 2 pretty girls laa....

second time go clubbing with my classmate I more high..due to I'm quite drunk...but the next day I almost wanna die...will we go for the next time???? Ooppsss!!!!!! eddicted already..... teehee.....^o^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home