Friday, July 31, 2009

SUX week!!!!!

FxxK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my little small hand phone~~~ kolian lo~~~
I lap fu~~~~
I need you when at night~ listen the songs
I need you when I contact people~ phone call & sms
I need you when I want to keep some memory ~ take photo
someone said my hand phone is damage I should hapi, should I?
I think not!! because I have no extra money to buy what I want....
hand phone is just what I want & not what I need!
so I decided and ask my sister go to repair for me, it also need RM100++...
haizzzz...every thing also no MONEY no TALK!!!!
(End)
Last few day, my classmate they have some argument... at 1st, this is not my business, but she was misunderstand me.. but I cannot explain to her, because I have my predicament... I can't frame my friend, so better don't explain, right... it is quite sad...
(End)
My Chinese modern writing for mass communication presentation was damn bad...
my friends said when I presentation I have some small pattern...
and this presentation we are not enough preparation, miss Ngoi said.. but I really appreciate to miss Ngoi, she is totally not angry to my group, due to we are forgot the date we need to present... we are so careless... thank you MISS NGOI- my dearest lecturer~~~
we need to do well in our report...
guys, is it this week I really tragic!!!
(End)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home