Sunday, July 26, 2009

♥That's happened before♥

It was long time didn't update my blog,here let me summarize what is happened within me...

PR Fair

The 1st day we are grouping and prepare to hang the flyers....

we all are atay back at college and buzy to hanging the flyerssss.....

The 2nd day...

luckly that day was sunny day~~~

tired already~~~drink some water 1st...




almost done~~~


(End)



*Auto city*

Fish Market~~

yi hui~~




haiz...see this picture let me feel sad...do you know why? It is because it spend me so much money!!!! one person RM30++... wuwuwu... POOR laaaa.... but after have this kind dinner, really very very full...quite nice!
this is my 1st time and also my last time!!!!
except who willing to treat me la~~~XD

OMG!!! my handphone's camera is quite clear!!! Woooo!!!!!

(End)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home