Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dream of you

Last night I was dream about you... don't know why, I have so close wift you... we are chating so

closely through the phone... we chat all the things about us... we become a best friends again...

haiz,suddenly so miss last time we are always hang out together, I still remember when I went
to NS, I just simply have a request and ask her to buy the shark's fin(YUMMY) for me, I'm

very suprise when I saw her take it to me!!! haha!!! really so funny har ME... ok,try to forget all

things la...this is her choice...

1 Comments:

Blogger joanyap said...

wow,dreaming oso wil dream her,din see u dream abt me la...so bad nia,long time no see nearly forgot me ad izzit???>.<

August 10, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home