Monday, August 24, 2009

***Appreciate***

I feel unluckily due to I'm not the beauty
I feel unluckily due to I'm not clever
I feel unluckily due to I'm fat
I feel unluckily due to I'm poor
BUT
I really appreciate that I have a healthy body and not disabled
I really appreciate that I have parents that very deep love of me
I really appreciate that I have a lot of sister love me
I really appreciate that I'm not poor than the beggar

I really appreciate that when I was child till now I always live in the home that has a warm and cosy feel

I really appreciate that I have a lot of best friends

I really appreciate my family member and all my loving people they all are having physical and mental wellbeing
I really appreciate that I live in this world due to here have my own space to do what I wanna do
As a conclusion what I wanna say:
We should appreciate that what we having NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home